Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Hardware architectures for parallel storage
- Software systems utilizing distributed storage
- Parallel applications utilizing storage systems
- Replication and erasure coding
- Reliability assessment of parallel data storage
- Consistency techniques
Prospective authors should submit a full paper not exceeding 5000 words in length and including a 150-200 word abstract. To facilitate an anonymous reviewing process, the first page of the paper should contain only the title and abstract. Moreover, the names of the authors of the paper must not appear in citations in the reference section. All accepted papers will be included in the same volume, published by the IEEE Computer Society's Conference Publishing Services (CPS). The Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions will be published after the notification of acceptance. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and to present the paper at the Workshop.